#1 in a series on Jesus, Son of God – and “Savior and Lord” to all who believe in Him as such and for whom He is coming soon to take us to be with Him forever. It is time to turn our eyes and our hearts toward Him as never before.
“Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, 2) but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.
3) He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high. Hebrews 1:1-3 (esv)
Ponder that, phrase by phrase. Jesus . . .
– the heir of all things;
– through whom the world was created;
– the radiance of God’s glory;
– the exact imprint of the Father’s nature;
– the One who upholds the universe by the word of His power;
– who made purification for our sins;
– and is now sitting at the right hand of the Majesty on high!
Contemplate the One this speaks of. The One who offers us eternal life; who rules with God as king; and who promises to meet us in every need.
THIS, is Jesus. Our Savior and Lord. Let us worship Him and deny anything of this world – no matter how good or bad it appears to be – the power to separate us from Him!
Kidron, Ohio USA
June 1, 2022
CLICK HERE for a printable pdf.